In this video I interview Becky Carroll, who is the author of the great new book, The Hidden Power of Your Customers.
Becky shares the story and meaning behind her “ROCK” strategy and why it is so important to focus on your existing customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- What you need to know so you can focus on giving your existing customers the whole package
- How to generate new opportunity for a business of any size
- How to make your product into an orchestrated customer experience
- How to go beyond just customer service
- What is the best way to provide Killer Customer Service
- How you can discover who your true advocates are
Connect with Becky on Twitter @bcarroll7. You can also check out Becky’s blog: Customers ROCK!.
What do you think? How do you generate more opportunity with existing customers? What tips do you have to share about your customer service? Please leave them below.
It’s time to strip away the hype surrounding analytics, big data and cloud computing by asking how these technologies contribute to excellent customer experiences and greater customer engagement. Those are the real catalysts of market growth and the greatest disruptive forces at work in enterprise software today.
, Revenue Models
With the onset of the age of information overload
and the trend toward location-based review services, brands and companies find it more and more difficult to communicate with customers and get feedback from them.
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.